Instructions to use the map
- Clicking on a point/feature on the map pops up a window with the information about that feature.
- You can scroll in or out on the map by clicking on the plus or minus sign. If your mouse has a wheel, you can zoom using that.
- The blue button pops up the map legend.
- The green buttons pops up the map layers. You can turn them off by unchecking the box by the layer.
- The orange button allows you to search the hay producers/businesses for a specific product/package type.
- The brown buttons pops up a window with the information on a feature when you click on it.
- The grey button allows you the option of changing the background map. Such as an aerial map.
- The icon that looks like a table opens a window at the bottom of the map opens the tables associated with the map layers. There is a tab for each feature layer. Each record is tied to a map feature. You close this window by clicking on the table icon again.